Preparing For Your Pre-Op Visit
We strive to surpass your expectations with compassion, devotion, and respect for all patients. Our goal is to maximize your safety during and after your surgery. Most patients will also see our care providers during their hospital stay.
It is very important that you supply your medical information. Please bring the following medical information to your appointment.
- Insurance card and photo ID.
- A current list of all your medications and include doses and times.
- A list of all allergies (medication or other)
- If applicable, any cardiac testing reports and/or other procedure notes you have had done within the past five years. (An EKG completed by an outside facility may be used for up to 90 days before your date of surgery, however, it must be in our possession at the time you arrive for your appointment).
- Names and phone numbers of your primary care physician, cardiologist, or other specialty doctors treating you for medical conditions.
- Please anticipate that any co-pay responsibility must be paid at the time of your visit